CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

CosmoBeaute Asia

Tomorrow i will go to PWTC to attend the largest trade show " CosmoBeaute Asia" . At there we can see a lot of beauty products, cosmetics, spa and wellness therapies and equipment. Since tomorrow is my holiday, i'll take this good opportunity to go there take a look.
Last year i go this kind of trade show with my friends. Then this year will go with my colleage. Keke...hope that i will not buy those cheap things which is no necessary. Coz last year i spend around RM500 to buy beauty product and cosmetics. Then until now still have some product haven start to use. Kaka...last year got many pocket money mah, but now no more again...so this year i must think carefully before buy the product!!
....Happy Holiday....

4 comments:

baixuewangzi said...

how was ur harvest ar ?
got bought many unnecessary products?
sO enjOy hor since hv holiday can go here and there..
can saw u r more happier in this current company..
aza aza fightin there !

NiNi said...

keke..i spend around rm360 smth le..but i got help my mommy buy product la..she's product lagi expensive than me..i jz buy eye gel, mascara n cleasing milk, serum only..hehe..it make my legs n hands almost wan patah jor..coz walk whole day, n my hands pain is coz take alot of things..anyway,i damn enjoy of it~~~

♥Squ[aLL]♥ said...

Happy holiday,NiNi!!!

NiNi said...

haha...my holiday aldy over lo..nw need to work hard again..take care ya,my friends!!!

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix