CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 13, 2009

bowling day

Last week i go to play bowling with friends. Since 1987 until now, I don have any sport that are very powerful. So Ping say I don have "运动细胞", and always say i is "运动白痴"!!! Haiz, may be i seldom do exercise, so it make my legs & hand's reaction very slow!!
Do you believe miracle? That day my score is 89...wah...it is the 1st time i get the highest score in my life!! i know some of you will laught me, but for me it really very hard to get this score. So i ask my friends help me take picture to prove that i get this score before. :D




Me, Loong & Bi


.......


............


.......................

..........


After play the bowling, i thought i already know the technique how to play it. Then i invited ping & my sister go to play again.




see my movement already know very bad...but what can i do? hahaha...


wah....seem like very pro....




Me & Ping





0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix