CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

During CNY 2009

This year i go to my best friend's (lan) house bainian with hong (can be consider as my best friend also:P). Do you have hear "醉翁之意不在酒" before? Yeah..actually the main purpose for us is not go for bainian, is go to play lammi. Haha..normally people go to someone house bainian will take somethings like buscuits or bahgua, but i take lammi go her house to play. OMG, can't imagine that i is a bad gambler!! My stupid friend lan do not really know what is lammi and how to play it. But she willing to learn it (because of my effect) and only spend 10 minutes to learn (p/s: she know to play mahjong, so for her lammi is too easy:D). Do you know at the end who is the winner? Yea...is NOT me, is hong and my sister. So the loser sure is me!! For lan, she didn't lose anythings, just waste her time (at the beginning we give her offer, this is why she didn't lose, haha:D). Thanks for you my friends giving me a great memory!!! Muacks ><


Mui Mui with me

0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix