CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Janet birthday

Last night is my friend Janet 21 years old birthday. She invited yeng san, prue, karren ,me to presence her party. Since Janet live at Kajang, so i need to think about transportation problem. When i already decide want to go, my brother Elvens told me he can't fetch me back. So at the end i force to "fong fei kei". Erm...actually can't say is fong fei kei la, because Janet don't know i got appeared, i just pakat with prue and yeng san and hope that can give Janet a big surprise. At around 6 somethings, Prue call me and ask me to go. She say this is a good opportunity we can join together, so hope that i can join them. Since they ask me so many time, i no dare to reject them again. Then i faster go to change my clothes, make up, and tidy up my clothes to overnight at Janet house. When i already prepare all the things, my mom say fetch me back. Haha..so i put my clothes back and quickly take KTM to go there.

Finally i arrive at Kajang. It took me around 45 minutes to reach. Yeng san them already wait me at Kajang KTM station. So really very TQ to them especially yeng san because he don't know how to go Kajang KTM station, but still willing to wait me at there. At that night we took alot of picture. Hehe..yeng san is the most pity one, because he need to serve our 3 gals. We just sit there and waiting yeng san bake the chicken wings to us. Janet's sister have raise a dog name as "yangyang". I need to gingerliness to hold "yangyang" in my arm because inside it's stomatch got baby!!!! Congratulation to "yangyang"~~~~

Lastly, i need to thanks to my daddy and mommy willing to come Kajang to fetch me back...love u all...muacks...Beside that, hope Janet have a unforgettable birthday!!!!







0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix