CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

feeling of waiting people

Finally i experience the taste of waiting people. Last night ping calling me say he will be back within 10 days, i shock and really very happy!!!OMG ><, i can't control my emotion, coz i really have a long time din't see him (more than 1 month). Did he's weight get light compare to last time?? Haha...i don't think so!!! His's mom also asking him this question (he told me), so i think this is the most things we're concern....Keke...Everyday i will countdown the days...after tonight, still have 8 days to wait..

Tonight daddy & mommy will go to Pulau Langkawi. So these 3 days i need to cook for myself and my sis. Haha...i scared delicious food will become to unsavory!!! Then at that time my 2nd brother sure will laugh me...But i got confident to do it well!!! Since my mom cooking is very good, then i think her daughter's cooking also not bad too...wakaka...

0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix