CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

still left 3 days to graduate...

keke...i waiting for this day until my neck very long...That day is i long-cherished, coz i wanna earn more and more money!!!But 1 things i very afraid is i cant same as now so free, always date my friends go for movie or yumcha...Haha...After i start to work, the rule for everyday is same, which is wake up early, crush into bus, traffic jam, bath....when u done all of this, then you will realize it's already turn to night...then u need to go to the bed and get a enough sleep for tomorrow working!!! Wah...the most things i hate is suck in the road!!! KL is totally not same as s'ban..coz it may waste you more than 2 hours to get back into yours hourse!! Haiz, tonight i have try this experience again...from sungai wang back to setapak waste me 2 hours!!! wtf!!! It make my petpet very painful...luckly i got seat, if no will turn to my leg pain!!!! so suffer!!!!!

I think i interview the all 3 jobs i not able to do again..coz i need to wait for ping come back KL and settle his things. Then he will move to KL also and ask me work at around the place his live. Haiz, because of my job, we already quarrel many times. He blame me why cant wait for him back and go for interview?? Only 2 weeks also cant wait..keep blaming me..Haiz...actually what his say are true..coz i also don't know where i wan to move..

So now the only things i can do is move my things to s'ban 1st, after graduate go to sarawak v his's parents, then go to find a place to move in. After i move in, i only can go to find job. ><

0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix