CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

my cousin's BB full moon

This picture i taken at January, but i just got it now. Keke..really very appreciate to my little handsome kin send all these picture to me, somemore purposely using his laptop send old's photo to me!!!TQ so much!!! That day is my cousin hou's BB full moon. He name his son as lee jin xuan(duno spell it correct anot), but almost all people also call him as xuan xuan!!! He's eyes and nose really very pretty, haha...completely same as my cousin n his wife!!!



mommy & my sis yan

thinking someone??

yea...my expression look like very stupid ><

our's dearest mommy!!!


VS

My cousin Hou can consider as my playmates when i was a child. Kaka..when i was a child, everybody also call me as "fei po", coz at that time i really damn fat, somemore my hair style got abit look like a boy!!! So people call me as "nan ren po" also is suitable to my style >< Luckly now i not fatter than last time(even thought stil got abit baby fat)!!! Then, my cousin's body size is same as me, also is a fat gang!!! So i got a sweet member when i was a child!! But unfortunately also got a terrible and horrible experience when i was a child...this things nobody know, except ping, so very thanks to him accompany me until now..even that things cannot be disappear in my mind, i will make myself stronger and stronger...


0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix