CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 11, 2008

Good By3 to my KL friends

Today is my lass class, so next time don't have "go to school" this sentences come from my mouth. Actually this saturday and friday i got a nails class, but my Ipoh teacher got training, so postpone it to next saturday and friday. So i still got 2 days can enjoy school life, after that will be not more again!!!

my dad suddenly calling me say his worker got go to kl on tomorrow. So ask me tidy up all my things and start to move out to Seremban on tomorrow! Wah....i just graduate no more than 24 hours, let me stay here few days to take rest 1st la..haiz...i have no choice, coz my dad say very mafan, don wan move my things 2 times. So tonight i must finish tidy up my things...if no, i will be kill by my dad's worker!!!!

Alamak..now i only realise i have alot of rubbish in my room!!!! got alot of things that seems like very useful, but actually is rubbish...Actually i very busy today, no time to upload my blog, but i very lazy to continue tidy up again, so use this good opportunity to slack off and upload my blog! Keke..

0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix