CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

my dear will back tonight~~~

OMG...i thought he will back after i started go to work. Ping call me just now and say his departs time kota kinabalu to kl is 9pm, so around 10:45am will be arrive kl!~!~!~ Then will use 1 hours to reach s'ban. But yesterday my dad already bought the movie ticket "congkak" at 9:30pm. If i know he back on today, i sure will not go out to watch movie. Hehe...neverminds la, even after i finish watch the movie he also just arrive s'ban.

Haha...last week i got my company call, she say 1st of may is public holiday, so ask me started go to work at 2nd of may. Since i have extra 1 more holidays, so i should use this opportunity to having fun with him. Coz i know after i started to work, only work come into my mind, no more fun again!!!

0 comments:

Leave Ur Message Here ^ ^
Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix